Posted: 2018-05-20 Edited: 2018-07-02
Many information systems come with giveaways which are offered by their developers.
Giveaway has the following characteristics:
- If an information system comes with giveaway, every registered customer is entitled to use that giveaway as a free credit to create a database on that developer's host and run that specific information system. Customers can thus take this advantage to try out that information system for free.
When your giveaway associated with an information system drops to zero, the database will be permanently purged even you have fund balance.
Therefore, when your giveaway associated with an information system is drying out and if you want to continue to run that information system, then you must rent a server before your giveaway drops to zero and manually migrate the database from developer's host to that server.
- If you have not accessed to your database for more than the number of consecutive days as specified with that information system, the database will be opermanently dropped without prior warning or notification.
- This database has no backup.
- Giveaway can only be used for this purpose. It can not be transferred or refunded.
- Each customer is entitled to receive at most one giveaway offerred by each information system.