Posted: 2018-05-20 Edited: 2018-07-02
Many PostERP developers offer free trial services to all registered customers.
Characteristics of PostERP Cloud Information Systems Free Trial Services
- If an information system provides free trial services, every registered customer is entitled to try out that information system free of charge until the trial period expires.
- The database of the free-trial information system sits in that developer's server.
When your trial period expires, the free trial database will be permanently purged even you have sufficient fund balance.
Therefore, before the trial period expires and if you want to continue to run that information system, then you must rent a server before it expires and manually move the free trial database from developer's server to your server.
If you have not accessed to your database for more than the number of consecutive days as specified with that information system, the database will be opermanently dropped without prior warning or notification.
This database has no backup.
- Each customer is entitled to use at most one free trial services offerred by each information system.
Subscribe To Run PostERP Cloud Information Systems
Before the free trial period expires, if you opt to continue to run PostERP Cloud Information Systems, please complete the following steps in order to move the free-trial database as early as possible before it is permantly deleted:
- Deposit sufficient fund.
- Operate on your control panel on this website and complete below steps.
- Rent a server from one of cloud server providers. You decide the server's CPU speed, memory size, disk capacity, and network bandwidth. The cheapest server is €3/month as the time of writing.
- Move the PostERP Cloud Information Systems database from developer's server to the server you have rented.
From now on, you continue to run PostERP Cloud Information Systems hosted on your new server running in full speed, and our platform automatically backs up your databases.
From now on, you will need to pay us for both subscriptions of server and PostERP Cloud Information Systems.